- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Activity
- Download Brochure
Ashnil Aruba Lodge is situated above the Aruba Dam, one of several watering holes in the vicinity which attract game.
Here there are herds of buffaloes, zebras, reticulated giraffes and a myriad of birds.
The lodge has been designed to offer a comfortable yet affordable stay. The main guest area is shaded by a canopy of acacia trees and consists of a lounge area, dining area, bar, ice cream parlour and decking with a view of the dam.
There are 40 rooms with interconnecting rooms for families and two designed for disabled guests.
Guided nature walks in the wilderness bring you close to nature. Discover various flora and fauna specific to the park.
The in-house naturalist is always available with more information in relation to the Aruba Dam, the animals, vegetation or any news. Get to know about the African way of life during cultural talks, and if you wish, join the dancers moving to harmonious African music.
1 night Tsavo East National Park
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- GROUND TRANSPORT IN 4X4 LAND CRUISER WITH WINDOW SEATS AND POP-UP ROOF FOR GAME VIEWING
- ACCOMODATION ON FULL BOARD BASIS IN STANDARD ROOMS EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INDICATED
- SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING GUIDE/DRIVER
- MINERAL WATER (1 bottle during safari)
- PARK FEES
- ALL MEALS AND TRANSPORT IN NAIROBI
- AIRFARES TO AND FROM NAIROBI
- VISA FEES ON ARRIVAL
- TIPS FOR THE HOTEL STAFF AND DRIVER(ABOUT 7 to 10 US$ PER PERSON PER DAY)
- LAUNDRY, DRINKS, PHONE CALLS, TIPS AND OTHER EXPENSES OF PERSONAL NATURE
- ANY DEVIATIONS FROM THE ABOVE ITINERARY
- ANY OTHER ITEMS NOT IN THE INCLUSION LIST STATED ABOVE
- StartEndGroup (Min-Max)Seats leftPaxPrice
No Details Found