A traditional seven-night safari visiting Samburu, home to unique wildlife, followed by the Rift Valley Lakes. The final destination is the Masai Mara…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Flight Offers
- Optional Activities
A traditional seven-night safari visiting Samburu, home to unique wildlife, followed by the Rift Valley Lakes.
The final destination is the Masai Mara where vast numbers of plains game and spectacular big cats abide.
This itinerary starts in the Aberdares Range followed by Samburu, home to some of the most unique wildlife in Kenya and a host of birds. Your stay is at the deluxe Ashnil Samburu Camp, spread out along the shady banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River, under a thick stand of doum palms and acacia trees that are a feature of the area.
Safari route takes you to Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru. Around Lake Nakuru a game reserve has been created where the endangered black rhino is protected and may be seen along with antelope, giraffes, lions and hyenas.
Finally, the magnificent Masai Mara, famed for its vast numbers of plains game and the spectacular big cats. Here you stay in the luxury Ashnil Mara Camp, which offers an unrivalled position for wildlife spotting, and is close to the action during the annual wildebeest migration.
This 7-night safari operates every Monday, but can be done on any other day of the week based on an exclusive bus using the supplements given below.
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- GROUND TRANSPORT IN 4X4 LAND CRUISER WITH WINDOW SEATS AND POP-UP ROOF FOR GAME VIEWING
- ACCOMODATION ON FULL BOARD BASIS IN STANDARD ROOMS EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INDICATED
- SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING GUIDE/DRIVER
- MINERAL WATER (1 bottle during safari)
- PARK FEES
- ALL MEALS AND TRANSPORT IN NAIROBI
- AIRFARES TO AND FROM NAIROBI
- VISA FEES ON ARRIVAL
- TIPS FOR THE HOTEL STAFF AND DRIVER(ABOUT 7 to 10 US$ PER PERSON PER DAY)
- LAUNDRY, DRINKS, PHONE CALLS, TIPS AND OTHER EXPENSES OF PERSONAL NATURE
- ANY DEVIATIONS FROM THE ABOVE ITINERARY
- ANY OTHER ITEMS NOT IN THE INCLUSION LIST STATED ABOVE
Below Hotels are already Included in this Tour Package!
Super Cheap Flight Offers to Kenya
start:Group Size: No Size LimitStatus: N/ARequest Quote
- Fly Mara to Nairobi: Adult: USD 270 per person, Child: USD 210 per person (15kg luggage allowance on all light aircraft)
- ***Please note clients flying back to Wilson from safari will also be expected to pay for Wilson Airport transfers accordingly.
- Fly Mara to Mombasa (Ukunda): Adult: USD 380 per person, Child: USD 285 per child below 12 years (15kg luggage allowance on all light aircraft)
- Additional Park Fees USD 70.00 per adult / USD 45.00 per child (applicable for afternoon departure from Mara, including Mombasa Air)
- Extra Lunch at Ashnil Mara Camp and transfer to the Airstrip: Adult/Child USD 80.00 per person
- Ballooning: Adult/Child: USD 350 per person
No Details Found