Chulu East Peak Climbing Maximum Altitude 5600 m Minimum Number 2+ pax Model of Travel Public Bus/Jeep Accommodation Tea House/Camping Mountain Sight Damodar,…
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Chulu East Peak Climbing
|Maximum Altitude||5600 m|
|Minimum Number||2+ pax|
|Model of Travel||Public Bus/Jeep|
|Mountain Sight||Damodar, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Annapurna I-IV, Tilicho, Gangapurna|
|Type of Trek||Tea house /camping|
|Trek Days||16 Days (approx)|
|Total Days in Nepal||18 Days (approx)|
|Price Per Pax (Avg)||Upon Request|
Kathmandu ArrivalBased on your arrival time, a representative from Nepal Trekking Routes will reach Kathmandu International Airport [TIA] to welcome and receive you. You will then be escorted to your hotel where you can refresh and relax and in the evening a welcome dinner program will be organized at a Nepali restaurant. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Sightseeing / Cultural Day in Kathmandu ValleyAfter enjoying morning breakfast, you will be picked by your guide from the hotel and take around Kathmandu for sightseeing. You will visit world heritage monuments such as Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambunat and Bouddhanath. In the evening, our trekking guide will conduct a briefing about the trekking program before dinner. Overnight at Kathmandu
Annapurna Base Camp descend to SinuwaAfter breakfast you will return to Sinuwa following the same trail you had used to climb up. Overnight in Sinuwa.
Pokhara to Tikhe Dhunga(1491m)Your trekking starts from today. After breakfast, you will drive to Naya Pul, the starting point of your trek. The trek quickly enters a village trail following Modi Khola. A 2 hour trek will reach you to the small town of Birethanti. Enroute you will pass through Sudami before reaching Tikhe Dhunga. Overnight in Tikhe Dhunga.
Tikhe Dungha Trek to Ghorepani (2850m)Continue your trek ahead through rhododendron and oak forests. You will be crossing through numerous streams to reach Nangethanti where you will have lunch. From here it is another 2 hours walk to Ghorepani. Overnight in Ghorepani.
Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2520m)The trek to Poon Hill is perhaps the most popular part of this trek. Poonhill at 3210m is the most popular viewpoint to watch Annapurna, Fishtail and Dhaualigir peaks. It will take around 1.5 hrs to be atop the Poonhill from Ghorepani. Return to to Ghorepani and have a sumptuous breakfast before heading towards to Tadapani via Banthanti. Overnight in Tadapani.
Tadapani to Chhomrong (2210m)The trail from Tadapani to Chhomrong goes back and forth along Modi Khola. By the time you arrive in Chhomrong you will fairly be in cusp of Himal Chuli peak. Overnight in Chhomrong.
Chhomrong to Doban (2540m)There is a forest of pine and rhododendron you have to pass after you cross Chhomrong Khola. You will trek past villages of Sinuwa, Kuldi Ghar and Bamboo. It will not be long before you are in Doban (2540m). Overnight in Doban.
Doban to Deurali (3170)As you go deeper into the Annapurna region, you are likely to find many wildlife in the forests along with amazing views of Himalayan peaks. Today you will get the first taste of Mt. Macchapuchre or Fishtail mountain. On the way you can explore Hinko cave, a natural cave hanging on to a cliff. Overnight in Durali.
Deurali to Annapurna Base camp (4100m)The challenge of trekking through moraines and boulders remain in this ection of the trail. AS you approach the Machhapuchhare Base Camp you will enter the Annapurna Sanctuary. From here it is another 45 minutes walk to reach the Annapurna Base Camp. The base camp offers a surrounding views of tallest Himalayan peaks of Annapurna.
Chulu East Peak Climbing PeriodDay for the peak climbing
Sinuwa to Ghandrung (1940m)The trail through Sinuwa to Ghandruk goes downhill and then uphill to Kimrong and then to Deurali. The short distance from Deurali to Ghandruk is complemented by superb views of Himalayam ranges in the horizon. Ghandruk is a popular Gurung village which also has a Gurung Museum. Overnight in Ghandruk.
Trek to Birethanti, Naya Pul then drive to Pokhara (910m)You will again be retracing your steps to Nayapul via Birethanti. You will be drive to Pokhara from Birethanti. Overnight in pokhara
Drive back to Kathmandu.Enjoy a scenic highway drive back to Kathmandu which takes about 6 hours.
Onward departure from KathmanduDepending on the time of your departure, our representative will accompany you to Tribhuvan International Airport.
- Three nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis
- Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with a cup of tea or coffee) during the trek and climbing period.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek and tent will be available during the climbing period
- All camping equipment in Base camp;
- 25 Kg baggage allowance during trekking (with porter or yaks);
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary;
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Climbing permit for Mera peak
- Necessary staff during the trekking and climbing period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- Necessary experienced Government license holder Climbing guide during climbing period as per group size
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- One tent will be available in the Base camp for 2 people on shared basis;
- High altitude food and all climbing crew will be available above base camp.
- Necessary fixed and dynamic ropes will be available during climbing period
- Necessary kitchen crew will be available in base camp
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Personal climbing equipment
- All kind of Personal Expenses
- Ice fall fees Garbage Deposit (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies &Filming permit.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
No Details Found