- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Flight Offers
Flying safaris are a superb way to combine different game parks without spending too much time travelling.
This safari is an incredible journey visiting the more remote parts of Samburu and the world-famous plains of the Masai Mara.
Accommodation is in the delightful Ashnil camps in both Samburu and the Masai Mara. Both properties are in fabulous locations and offer superb service with a warm smile.
Make this a perfect holiday by relaxing on a beautiful beach in Mombasa or Zanzibar after the excitement of the safari.
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- GROUND TRANSPORT IN 4X4 LAND CRUISER WITH WINDOW SEATS AND POP-UP ROOF FOR GAME VIEWING
- ACCOMODATION ON FULL BOARD BASIS IN STANDARD ROOMS EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INDICATED
- SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING GUIDE/DRIVER
- MINERAL WATER (1 bottle during safari)
- PARK FEES
- ALL MEALS AND TRANSPORT IN NAIROBI
- AIRFARES TO AND FROM NAIROBI
- VISA FEES ON ARRIVAL
- TIPS FOR THE HOTEL STAFF AND DRIVER(ABOUT 7 to 10 US$ PER PERSON PER DAY)
- LAUNDRY, DRINKS, PHONE CALLS, TIPS AND OTHER EXPENSES OF PERSONAL NATURE
- ANY DEVIATIONS FROM THE ABOVE ITINERARY
- ANY OTHER ITEMS NOT IN THE INCLUSION LIST STATED ABOVE
- StartEndGroup (Min-Max)Seats leftPaxPrice
No Details Found
Super Cheap Flight Offers to Kenya