- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Activity
- Download Brochure
Samburu which is blessed with a dramatic and rugged landscape, is home to the colourful Samburu people, and is teeming with wildlife including species rarely seen elsewhere.
Light aircraft flights to and from the Samburu on this 2-night flying safari allows more time to enjoy the amazing wildlife in this wonderful park.
Accommodation is in the superb Ashnil Samburu Camp, which is set south of the Ewaso Nyiro River, in Buffalo Springs Game Reserve, Samburu. The camp consists of just 30 luxury, circular tents which are spread throughout the lush ground.
For a truly fabulous holiday, why not combine this short safari with a stay in one of our many beach properties in Mombasa or Zanzibar.
- INTERNAL FLIGHTS
- 2 NIGHTS AT THE LUXURY ASHNIL SAMBURU CAMP
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- GROUND TRANSPORT IN 4X4 LAND CRUISER WITH WINDOW SEATS AND POP-UP ROOF FOR GAME VIEWING
- ACCOMODATION ON FULL BOARD BASIS IN STANDARD ROOMS EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INDICATED
- SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING GUIDE/DRIVER
- MINERAL WATER (1 bottle during safari)
- PARK FEES
- ALL MEALS AND TRANSPORT IN NAIROBI
Light aircraft baggage allowance – 15 kg.
- AIRFARES TO AND FROM NAIROBI
- VISA FEES ON ARRIVAL
- TIPS FOR THE HOTEL STAFF AND DRIVER(ABOUT 7 to 10 US$ PER PERSON PER DAY)
- LAUNDRY, DRINKS, PHONE CALLS, TIPS AND OTHER EXPENSES OF PERSONAL NATURE
- ANY DEVIATIONS FROM THE ABOVE ITINERARY
- ANY OTHER ITEMS NOT IN THE INCLUSION LIST STATED ABOVE
- StartEndGroup (Min-Max)Seats leftPaxPrice
No Details Found