- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Flight Offers
Although short, this 3-night safari in the Masai Mara is packed with thrills and excitement. The world-famous Masai Mara is blessed with an abundance of wildlife including the majestic big cats.
Your accommodation will be at Main Governors Camp, where the setting is magical. So much so that almost a century ago it was reserved, exclusively, for Kenya’s colonial Governors and their royal visitors.
The camp is nestled along the winding banks of the Mara River, home to substantial herds of elephants, hippos and buffaloes whilst also providing home for the herds of migrating zebra and wildebeest. The nearby plains are the classic image of savannah Africa, dotted with acacia trees and fringed by the inspiring Siria escarpment.
- INTERNAL FLIGHTS
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- GROUND TRANSPORT IN 4X4 LAND CRUISER WITH WINDOW SEATS AND POP-UP ROOF FOR GAME VIEWING
- ACCOMODATION ON FULL BOARD BASIS IN STANDARD ROOMS EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INDICATED
- SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING GUIDE/DRIVER
- MINERAL WATER (1 bottle during safari)
- PARK FEES
- ALL MEALS AND TRANSPORT IN NAIROBI
Light aircraft baggage allowance – 15 kg.
- AIRFARES TO AND FROM NAIROBI
- VISA FEES ON ARRIVAL
- TIPS FOR THE HOTEL STAFF AND DRIVER(ABOUT 7 to 10 US$ PER PERSON PER DAY)
- LAUNDRY, DRINKS, PHONE CALLS, TIPS AND OTHER EXPENSES OF PERSONAL NATURE
- ANY DEVIATIONS FROM THE ABOVE ITINERARY
- ANY OTHER ITEMS NOT IN THE INCLUSION LIST STATED ABOVE
- StartEndGroup (Min-Max)Seats leftPaxPrice
No Details Found
Super Cheap Flight Offers to Kenya