- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Activity
- Download Brochure
If you’re short of time, then a flying safari is the perfect way to see this magnificent country and its incredible wildlife without spening too much time travelling.
On this 3-night safari you will have plenty of time to enjoy the excitement of the Masai Mara and its wealth of animals, which includes the ‘big 5’.
Your accommodation will be at Little Governors Camp. Intimate in character, this camp is built around a small watering hole that is teeming with birds and wildlife. The camp is reached by boat and offers an exquisite, romantic setting which has a serenity all of its own.
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- GROUND TRANSPORT IN 4X4 LAND CRUISER WITH WINDOW SEATS AND POP-UP ROOF FOR GAME VIEWING
- ACCOMODATION ON FULL BOARD BASIS IN STANDARD ROOMS EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INDICATED
- SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING GUIDE/DRIVER
- MINERAL WATER (1 bottle during safari)
- PARK FEES
- ALL MEALS AND TRANSPORT IN NAIROBI
- AIRFARES TO AND FROM NAIROBI
- VISA FEES ON ARRIVAL
- TIPS FOR THE HOTEL STAFF AND DRIVER(ABOUT 7 to 10 US$ PER PERSON PER DAY)
- LAUNDRY, DRINKS, PHONE CALLS, TIPS AND OTHER EXPENSES OF PERSONAL NATURE
- ANY DEVIATIONS FROM THE ABOVE ITINERARY
- ANY OTHER ITEMS NOT IN THE INCLUSION LIST STATED ABOVE
start:Group Size: No Size LimitStatus: N/ARequest Quote
No Details Found