- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Flight Offers
Spend your first night in the very luxurious Hemingways Nairobi which offers all the facilities and services expected of a first class, 5-star hotel.
Then spend three nights in a private conservancy bordering the fabulous Masai Mara, where the game is prolific and the big cats roam.
After all the excitement of the safari, spend seven nights relaxing on the beachfront in Watamu at the wonderfully serene and stylish Hemingways Watamu.
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- GROUND TRANSPORT IN 4X4 LAND CRUISER WITH WINDOW SEATS AND POP-UP ROOF FOR GAME VIEWING
- ACCOMODATION ON FULL BOARD BASIS IN STANDARD ROOMS EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INDICATED
- SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING GUIDE/DRIVER
- MINERAL WATER (1 bottle during safari)
- PARK FEES
- ALL MEALS AND TRANSPORT IN NAIROBI
- AIRFARES TO AND FROM NAIROBI
- VISA FEES ON ARRIVAL
- TIPS FOR THE HOTEL STAFF AND DRIVER(ABOUT 7 to 10 US$ PER PERSON PER DAY)
- LAUNDRY, DRINKS, PHONE CALLS, TIPS AND OTHER EXPENSES OF PERSONAL NATURE
- ANY DEVIATIONS FROM THE ABOVE ITINERARY
- ANY OTHER ITEMS NOT IN THE INCLUSION LIST STATED ABOVE
- StartEndGroup (Min-Max)Seats leftPaxPrice
No Details Found
Super Cheap Flight Offers to Kenya