- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Flight Offers
This safari offers the most adventurous and luxurious way to explore two of Africa’s greatest wilderness areas, whilst staying in some of the most exclusive camps.
The Samburu Game Reserve, is a dramatic and rugged landscape which is truly rewarding. A stay at Samburu Intrepids guarantees close encounters with Samburu’s animals, including elephants, leopards and Samburu’s famous ‘big five’.
Mara Intrepids sits above a sweeping bend in the Talek River, at the confluence of the Masai Mara’s four game-viewing areas, this camp enjoys one of the most spectacular locations in the world’s best-known wilderness.
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- GROUND TRANSPORT IN 4X4 LAND CRUISER WITH WINDOW SEATS AND POP-UP ROOF FOR GAME VIEWING
- ACCOMODATION ON FULL BOARD BASIS IN STANDARD ROOMS EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INDICATED
- SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING GUIDE/DRIVER
- MINERAL WATER (1 bottle during safari)
- PARK FEES
- ALL MEALS AND TRANSPORT IN NAIROBI
- AIRFARES TO AND FROM NAIROBI
- VISA FEES ON ARRIVAL
- TIPS FOR THE HOTEL STAFF AND DRIVER(ABOUT 7 to 10 US$ PER PERSON PER DAY)
- LAUNDRY, DRINKS, PHONE CALLS, TIPS AND OTHER EXPENSES OF PERSONAL NATURE
- ANY DEVIATIONS FROM THE ABOVE ITINERARY
- ANY OTHER ITEMS NOT IN THE INCLUSION LIST STATED ABOVE
Super Cheap Flight Offers to Kenya
start:Group Size: No Size LimitStatus: N/ARequest Quote
No Details Found