- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Lobuche Peak Climbing
|Maximum Altitude||6119 m|
|Minimum Number||1+ pax|
|Model of Travel||Flight|
|Accommodation||Tea house/Lodge /camping|
|Mountain Sight||Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse Amadablam Thamserku|
|Type of Trek||Tea house /camping|
|Trek Days||14 Days (approx)|
|Total Days in Nepal||16 Days (approx)|
|Price Per Pax (Avg)||Upon Request|
No details found.
Kathmandu Arrival and transfor to the hotelKathmandu Arrival and transfor to the hotel
Kathmandu to Phakding via Lukla flightKathmandu to Phakding via Lukla flight
Phakding to NamchePhakding to Namche
Namche RestNamche Rest
Namche to TyangbocheNamche to Tyangboche
Dingboche to DingbocheDingboche to Dingboche
Dingboche RestDingboche Rest
Dingboche to LobucheDingboche to Lobuche
Lobuche to Gorekshep Everest Base campLobuche to Gorekshep Everest Base camp
Gorekshep to Lobuche Climbing PreparationGorekshep to Lobuche Climbing Preparation
Climbing DayClimbing Day
Pheriche or PangbochePheriche or Pangboche
Pangboche to NamchePangboche to Namche
Namche to LuklaNamche to Lukla
Lukla to KathmanduLukla to Kathmandu
Final DepatureFinal Depature
- Three nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis
- Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with a cup of tea or coffee) during the trek and climbing period.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek and tent will be available during the climbing period
- All camping equipment in Base camp;
- 25 Kg baggage allowance during trekking (with porter or yaks);
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary;
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Climbing permit for Mera peak
- Necessary staff during the trekking and climbing period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- Necessary experienced Government license holder Climbing guide during climbing period as per group size
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- One tent will be available in the Base camp for 2 people on shared basis;
- High altitude food and all climbing crew will be available above base camp.
- Necessary fixed and dynamic ropes will be available during climbing period
- Necessary kitchen crew will be available in base camp
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Personal climbing equipment
- All kind of Personal Expenses
- Ice fall fees Garbage Deposit (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies &Filming permit.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
No Details Found