- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
A short flying safari to the Masai Mara is a superb way to see this world-famous game reserve, which is teaming with wildlife, without spending too much time travelling by road.
Two nights are spent at the delightful, luxury Ashnil Mara Camp, which is located in a perfect position at the confluence of the Mara and Olkeju Rivers.
Combine this safari with a relaxing break on a gorgeous East African beach and you have a fabulous holiday full of beautiful memories.
Every itinerary can be personalized according to your needs, special interests, personal preferences, and defining style.Contact Trekohike @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Masai MaraFrom Wilson airport, fly by light aircraft to the Masai Mara (approximately 1 hour) and transfer to your camp. After lunch, enjoy a late afternoon game drive. Overnight : Ashnil Mara Camp Meals : Lunch and Dinner
Masai MaraEnjoy an early morning game drive, then back to the camp for breakfast. Relax at the camp before lunch. Another game drive in the late afternoon will reveal more of this superb game park. Overnight : Ashnil Mara Camp Meals : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
DepartEarly morning game drive, followed by breakfast. Later transfer to the airstrip for return flight back to Nairobi in the morning (approximately 1 hour) and continue with your onward travel arrangement. Meals : Breakfast
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- GROUND TRANSPORT IN 4X4 LAND CRUISER WITH WINDOW SEATS AND POP-UP ROOF FOR GAME VIEWING
- ACCOMODATION ON FULL BOARD BASIS IN STANDARD ROOMS EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INDICATED
- SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING GUIDE/DRIVER
- MINERAL WATER (1 bottle during safari)
- PARK FEES
- ALL MEALS AND TRANSPORT IN NAIROBI
- AIRFARES TO AND FROM NAIROBI
- VISA FEES ON ARRIVAL
- TIPS FOR THE HOTEL STAFF AND DRIVER(ABOUT 7 to 10 US$ PER PERSON PER DAY)
- LAUNDRY, DRINKS, PHONE CALLS, TIPS AND OTHER EXPENSES OF PERSONAL NATURE
- ANY DEVIATIONS FROM THE ABOVE ITINERARY
- ANY OTHER ITEMS NOT IN THE INCLUSION LIST STATED ABOVE
No Details Found