- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Flight Offers
- Optional Activity
This short camping safari has been designed to offer a high-quality wildlife safari experience while enjoying the thrill of ‘real camping’ in the world famous Masai Mara.
Visit the world-famous Masai Mara with game drives in the conservancy and Mara Reserve and its wide range of animals. The Ol Kinyei Conservancy also belongs to the local Masai Community who have made it a sanctuary for wildlife with no human settlements or cattle present. This pristine wilderness offers open savannah plains, riverine forest, springs, streams, and rivers. The wildebeest migration from Loita plains passes through the reserve into the Mara reserve. Many animal species are present including lions, leopards, buffalo, and elephant.
Accommodation is in 2-man dome tents (10ft x 10ft, 6ft high). Each tent has its flush toilet and safari shower located behind the tent. Guests sleep on high-density mattresses. Sleeping bags and towels are provided. All game drives are conducted in open-sided 4×4 vehicles with a maximum of six passengers. The driver/guide has a wealth of wildlife knowledge and you will experience day and night game drives, in the exclusive wildlife conservancies. A safari guide, experienced safari cook and camp staff are on hand to do all the work associated with camping including, washing up, heating water for showers and preparing and serving daily meals. Other activities include escorted nature walks with Masai guides, Masai village visit and the opportunity to visit the Masai Mara National Reserve.
Ol Kinyei Adventure Camps are based on full board basis with mineral water, day & night shared game drives in open sided 4×4 safari vehicle with qualified guide, sundowners and walks with Maasai warriors.
Optional Mara Ballooning or exclusive use of a vehicle on game drives available (payable in advance).
Extend your holiday to one of the hotels on the Kenyan Coast of Mombasa or one of the fabulous Zanzibar beach hotels, for a relaxing end to this safari.
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- GROUND TRANSPORT IN 4X4 LAND CRUISER WITH WINDOW SEATS AND POP-UP ROOF FOR GAME VIEWING
- ACCOMODATION ON FULL BOARD BASIS IN STANDARD ROOMS EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INDICATED
- SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING GUIDE/DRIVER
- MINERAL WATER (1 bottle during safari)
- PARK FEES
- ALL MEALS AND TRANSPORT IN NAIROBI
- AIRFARES TO AND FROM NAIROBI
- VISA FEES ON ARRIVAL
- TIPS FOR THE HOTEL STAFF AND DRIVER(ABOUT 7 to 10 US$ PER PERSON PER DAY)
- LAUNDRY, DRINKS, PHONE CALLS, TIPS AND OTHER EXPENSES OF PERSONAL NATURE
- ANY DEVIATIONS FROM THE ABOVE ITINERARY
- ANY OTHER ITEMS NOT IN THE INCLUSION LIST STATED ABOVE
Super Cheap Flight Offers to Kenya
start:Group Size: No Size LimitStatus: N/ARequest Quote
- Mara Ballooning
- Exclusive use of a vehicle on game drives (payable in advance)
- Extend your holiday to one of the hotels on the Kenyan Coast of Mombasa or to one of the fabulous Zanzibar beach hotels, for a relaxing end to this safari.