- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Flight Offers
Enjoy an unforgettable experience visiting three of Kenya’s finest wildlife areas whilst staying in Porini Camps’ stunning accommodation.
Amboseli National Park is home to an abundance of mammals and over 400 species of birds. A game drive through these lush grassy plains may entail close encounters with herds of elephants, wildebeest, a pride of lions or the solitary cheetah.
Next, onto Ol Pejeta, the largest rhino conservancy in East Africa. Positioned at the foothills of snow-capped Mount Kenya, this area provides an excellent opportunity for viewing the ‘big five’.
Onto the Masai Mara, renowned for the most awe-inspiring game viewing in the world. Make this trip extra special by adding a balloon safari (optional extra). This exhilarating experience commences at dawn, with approximately one hour in the air, followed by a bush breakfast complete with a glass of ‘bubbly’.
2 nights Amboseli (Amboseli Porini Camp)
2 nights Ol Pejeta (Porini Rhino Camp)
2 nights Masai Mara (Porini Lion Camp)
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- GROUND TRANSPORT IN 4X4 LAND CRUISER WITH WINDOW SEATS AND POP-UP ROOF FOR GAME VIEWING
- ACCOMODATION ON FULL BOARD BASIS IN STANDARD ROOMS EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INDICATED
- SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING GUIDE/DRIVER
- MINERAL WATER (1 bottle during safari)
- PARK FEES
- ALL MEALS AND TRANSPORT IN NAIROBI
- AIRFARES TO AND FROM NAIROBI
- VISA FEES ON ARRIVAL
- TIPS FOR THE HOTEL STAFF AND DRIVER(ABOUT 7 to 10 US$ PER PERSON PER DAY)
- LAUNDRY, DRINKS, PHONE CALLS, TIPS AND OTHER EXPENSES OF PERSONAL NATURE
- ANY DEVIATIONS FROM THE ABOVE ITINERARY
- ANY OTHER ITEMS NOT IN THE INCLUSION LIST STATED ABOVE
Super Cheap Flight Offers to Kenya
start:Group Size: No Size LimitStatus: N/ARequest Quote