- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Flight Offers
Sweetwaters is in the private Ol Pejeta Conservancy, set in the extensive savannah grasslands and riverine forests that border the Ewaso Nyiro River. At the forefront of the Kenyan conservancy programme, Ol Pejeta boasts the largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa, hosts the only chimpanzee sanctuary in Kenya, and shelters large numbers of rare and endangered species.
Then travel to Lake Elementeita in the Great Rift Valley, where a wide variety of bird life may be seen. The small and exclusive Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp, which opened in July 2011, offers spectacular views over the landscape to the lake.
Finally, the Masai Mara, the most popular safari destination in Kenya. The reserve is home to countless species including the ‘big five’, and stages the Great Migration, when thousands of wildebeest and zebras make the annual journey across the Kenya and Tanzania border.
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- GROUND TRANSPORT IN 4X4 LAND CRUISER WITH WINDOW SEATS AND POP-UP ROOF FOR GAME VIEWING
- ACCOMODATION ON FULL BOARD BASIS IN STANDARD ROOMS EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INDICATED
- SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING GUIDE/DRIVER
- MINERAL WATER (1 bottle during safari)
- PARK FEES
- ALL MEALS AND TRANSPORT IN NAIROBI
- AIRFARES TO AND FROM NAIROBI
- VISA FEES ON ARRIVAL
- TIPS FOR THE HOTEL STAFF AND DRIVER(ABOUT 7 to 10 US$ PER PERSON PER DAY)
- LAUNDRY, DRINKS, PHONE CALLS, TIPS AND OTHER EXPENSES OF PERSONAL NATURE
- ANY DEVIATIONS FROM THE ABOVE ITINERARY
- ANY OTHER ITEMS NOT IN THE INCLUSION LIST STATED ABOVE
Super Cheap Flight Offers to Kenya
start:Group Size: No Size LimitStatus: N/ARequest Quote
No Details Found