A guided expeditions into the wilderness of exciting national parks in Tanzania, its flora , fauna and breathtaking landscapes . Tour includes the…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Activity
- Download Brochure
A guided expeditions into the wilderness of exciting national parks in Tanzania, its flora , fauna and breathtaking landscapes . Tour includes the wildlife’s interactions among their families and predators.
NOTE : We are open to make any ammendments to suit your needs . Feel free to mail your special request at email@example.com. We will follow you as per your interest.
Moshi/Arusha – Tarangire National ParkAfter breakfast you will be met by our guide/driver, deliver short briefing then head into the Tarangire National Park for a game drive. We will have our picnic lunch between 12.00-1.00pm We will continue for the wildlife game drive till late evening We will drive to the accommodation for overnight Dinner and overnight at accommodation booked on the package. Non game-viewing travel time: 3 hours Distance: 210 km
Tarangire – Central SerengetiAfter breakfast we will head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. We will descend into the heart of wild Africa – the Serengeti National Park – with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. We head to the central park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti’s species. Between 12.00-1.00 pm we will have our picnic lunch. Post lunch , we will go for afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight in the Seronera area, as per the standard and type of accommodation option requested. Non game-viewing travel time: 4 hours Distance:205 km
Serengeti Plains – Ngorongoro craterToday if you were interested by Hot Air Balloon tour over the Serengeti Plains (available at supplementary cost by pre-arrangement) is the best day and time to start a day with. If not interested with hot balloon, you will work up early in morning for sunrise game drive. Then return at your accommodation area for breakfast and afterward we continue with game drive until lunch time. After lunch we head to Ngorongoro for overnight. On the way we can experience the Maasai traditional life and experience a little bit of these cultural people lives in the Ngorongoro conservations. Dinner and overnight as per the standard and type of accommodation option requested on the crater rim, no accommodation available inside the crater. Non game-viewing travel time:4 hours Distance: 145 km
Ngorongoro crater – Arusha/MoshiAfter early breakfast we will descend over 600 meters into the crater to view wildlife for a half day’s safari tour. After lunch we will start ascending from the crater and return back to Moshi. Non game-viewing travel time:4 hours Distance: 210 km
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and Moshi.
- One night Hotel accommodation in Moshi/Arusha.
- Accommodation at midrange/luxury lodges and camps during the safari full board (depending upon your package)
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks.
- Maasai Experience tour if interested.
- Ngorongoro Crater fees
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 570 per person)
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook.
- StartEndGroup (min-max)Seats LeftPaxPrice
No Details Found