- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Flight Offers
Add to this the ever-present predators and life-threatening obstacles and you have the perfect mix for one of the most captivating wildlife events on the planet. The large herds follow the rains across East Africa and there are plenty of national parks from which to encounter the vast herds, but there is no place quite like the Masai Mara to see the great migration.
The enormous herds of wildebeest and zebras pour into the Masai Mara between the months of June and October, where they face treacherous obstacles such as the Mara River. Crossing the Mara River is the most dangerous leg of the great migration as there is always an opportunist crocodile lurking in the depths of the waters, waiting for a wildebeest to fall back and to tire from the crossing. And it’s this drama which makes the river crossing such a spectacle, and the reason why, between the months of June and October, there is an influx of safari-goers to Kenya hoping to catch a glimpse of the epic great migration at they cross the Mara River.
Our Great Migration Safari gives you the best chance of witnessing the river crossing. You will stay in Ashnil Mara Camp which is located on the banks of the Mara River – it’s even possible to witness the river crossing from the camp if you are lucky!
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- GROUND TRANSPORT IN 4X4 LAND CRUISER WITH WINDOW SEATS AND POP-UP ROOF FOR GAME VIEWING
- ACCOMODATION ON FULL BOARD BASIS IN STANDARD ROOMS EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INDICATED
- SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING GUIDE/DRIVER
- MINERAL WATER (1 bottle during safari)
- PARK FEES
- ALL MEALS AND TRANSPORT IN NAIROBI
- AIRFARES TO AND FROM NAIROBI
- VISA FEES ON ARRIVAL
- TIPS FOR THE HOTEL STAFF AND DRIVER(ABOUT 7 to 10 US$ PER PERSON PER DAY)
- LAUNDRY, DRINKS, PHONE CALLS, TIPS AND OTHER EXPENSES OF PERSONAL NATURE
- ANY DEVIATIONS FROM THE ABOVE ITINERARY
- ANY OTHER ITEMS NOT IN THE INCLUSION LIST STATED ABOVE
Super Cheap Flight Offers to Kenya
start:Group Size: No Size LimitStatus: N/ARequest Quote
No Details Found