- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Flight Offers
Welcome to a new opportunity to experience the real Africa. We offer this exclusive flying safari with six nights spent in unique accommodation. First stop is Borana Lodge, on a working ranch.
This is an incredible chance to see the workings of the ranch, and enjoy a range of activities including horse riding, mountain biking and game walks.
Our second stop is at Richard’s Camp, an intimate collection of just 7 tents. The camp is located on the edge of a small forest and big cats, elephants and plains game are regular visitors to the camp’s perimeter, whilst hippos graze the lawn at night and bird-life abounds.
This is a flying safari, so you make the most of your time in Kenya.
3 nights Lewa (Borana Lodge)
3 nights Masai Mara (Richard’s Camp)
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- GROUND TRANSPORT IN 4X4 LAND CRUISER WITH WINDOW SEATS AND POP-UP ROOF FOR GAME VIEWING
- ACCOMODATION ON FULL BOARD BASIS IN STANDARD ROOMS EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INDICATED
- SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING GUIDE/DRIVER
- MINERAL WATER (1 bottle during safari)
- PARK FEES
- ALL MEALS AND TRANSPORT IN NAIROBI
- AIRFARES TO AND FROM NAIROBI
- VISA FEES ON ARRIVAL
- TIPS FOR THE HOTEL STAFF AND DRIVER(ABOUT 7 to 10 US$ PER PERSON PER DAY)
- LAUNDRY, DRINKS, PHONE CALLS, TIPS AND OTHER EXPENSES OF PERSONAL NATURE
- ANY DEVIATIONS FROM THE ABOVE ITINERARY
- ANY OTHER ITEMS NOT IN THE INCLUSION LIST STATED ABOVE
Super Cheap Flight Offers to Kenya
start:Group Size: No Size LimitStatus: N/ARequest Quote
No Details Found