Yala Peak Climbing Maximum Altitude 5732 m Minimum Number 2+ pax Model of Travel Public Bus/Jeep Accommodation Tea House/Camping Mountain Sight Langtang,Ganesh Himal,Manaslu,Dorge…
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Yala Peak Climbing
|Maximum Altitude||5732 m|
|Minimum Number||2+ pax|
|Model of Travel||Public Bus/Jeep|
|Mountain Sight||Langtang,Ganesh Himal,Manaslu,Dorge Lakpa|
|Type of Trek||Tea house /camping|
|Trek Days||15 Days (approx)|
|Total Days in Nepal||17 Days (approx)|
|Price Per Pax (Avg)|
Kathmandu arrive and transfer to the hotelArrival in Kathmandu airport and Hotel transfer.
Trek or Peak climbing preparation dayWe meet all other expedition members and the leader, conduct initial briefing and preparations and we will have an opportunity to do last minute shopping in Kathmandu,
Kathmandu to Sybrubensi (1503m)We take 9hrs a scenic drive from Kathmandu along Trishuli River Valley to Sybrubensi(1503m) North of Kathmandu via Dhunche village; teahouse accommodation.
Trek to lama hotel (2410 m)We trek 5hrs from Sybrubensi to Lama Hotel (2410m); we will walk along the Bhote Koshi and Langtang Khola via Bamboo, wich is famous for red Panda; teahouse accommodation.
Trek to Langtang (3430m)We trek 6hrs from Lama Hotel to Langtang(3430m) via Ghodatabela. At Ghodatabela (3000m), the trail emerges from the forest; teahouse accommodation.
Trek to Kyanjin Gumba (3830m)We trek 5.5hrs from Lantang to Kyanjin Gumba (3830m); we should arrive at Kyanjin at lunchtime, giving us time to acclimatize and explore the area; teahouse accommodation.
Kyangjin ExplorationWe take acclimatizing rest at Kyanjin Gumba and visit visit the monastery and the cheese factory, walk up glaciers of Langtang Lirung or ascend Kyangjin Ri (4350m.) behind the village for a breathtaking panorama of the Langtang peaks; teahouse accommodation.
Trek to Yala Peak base campWe trek 7hrs from Kyanjin Gumba to Yala Peak Base Camp (4800m).
Yala summit and return to the yala base camp (4800m)Early in the morning after breakfast we take 6hrs Yala Peak summit trek and return to base camp (4800m).
Trek to Kyanjin Gumba (3830m)We trek 5hrs from Yala Peak Base Camp to Kyanjin Gumba(3830m); teahouse accommodation.
Trek to lama hotel (2410 m)4 hrs Trek from Kyanjin Gumba to Lama Hotel (2410m); teahouse accommodation,
Trek back to SyaphrubesiTrek from Lama Hotel to Syaphrubesi(1600m) via Sherpagaon, a hydropower project with Chilime Hydropower Power Plant. The main inhabitants of this area belong to the Tamang community
Drive back to Kathmandu or transfer to hotelDrive back to kathmandu through the Dhunche Trishuli Kathmandu on Pashang Lhamu highway
Exploration KathmanduFull Day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley (Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath); Farewell-Celebration dinner in the evening.
Onward DepartureFinal Depature to your home land. Our official representative will drop you in the international Airport
- Three nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis
- Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with a cup of tea or coffee) during the trek and climbing period.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek and tent will be available during the climbing period
- All camping equipment in Base camp;
- 25 Kg baggage allowance during trekking (with porter or yaks);
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary;
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Climbing permit for Mera peak
- Necessary staff during the trekking and climbing period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- Necessary experienced Government license holder Climbing guide during climbing period as per group size
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- One tent will be available in the Base camp for 2 people on shared basis;
- High altitude food and all climbing crew will be available above base camp.
- Necessary fixed and dynamic ropes will be available during climbing period
- Necessary kitchen crew will be available in base camp
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Personal climbing equipment
- All kind of Personal Expenses
- Ice fall fees Garbage Deposit (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies &Filming permit.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
No Details Found